Saturday, August 22, 2009

Updates

I have some updates on Caiden! He is actually 17 months today and he is growing up way to fast! Here are a list of things he is up too:
1. Loves talking...its only gibberish but he is very intent on what he say's
2. He loves to say dog, cow, and he barks and tries to moo
3. His favorite book is Brown Bear Brown Bear and he loves to say brown bear even when it not the bear he is looking at. He also growls like a bear.
4. He likes to point to the different parts of his body that he knows
5. He also enjoys taking items and hiding them. Lately he stashes everything in my laundry hamper. He hides his green beans under the kitchen rug and we were shopping for clothes the other day and he had hid 6 pairs of pants underneath him in his stroller! I really have to watch him!
6. Last but not least is his love for dancing! That boy will move to anything that remotely sounds like music. I need to get video because he has various dance moves!
He is so much fun and I love seeing his curiosity grow, but I do miss my baby! No one told me it goes this fast but I am so thankful for a happy and healthy boy!

2 comments:

  1. That's so cute that he already has a favorite book! You are a good Mommy to read to him (especially when it's the same book he wants over, and over, and over again!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! They grow WAY too fast! He sounds so smart...naming body parts and animals. I can't wait for you to post a video of his dancing! How fun!

    ReplyDelete