Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Growing up
I can't believe that my baby is already 10 months! It blows my mind to think his 1 year birthday is just around the corner. He is now starting to pull himself up on things and trying to walk along them. He always insists on feeding himself and drinking by himself. I am no longer able to just sit and hold him. He is always on a mission and is very persistent on accomplishing different tasks. It's hard to imagine him being as small as he was. Everyone always tells you that is goes by fast and you don't tend to believe them when its 3 in the morning and you are doing yet another feeding. Even though I'm sad that he's not my little baby anymore I am loving every second of his bright smile and various attempts at doing new things. How greatful Greg and I are that families are forever and that no matter what we get to spend the rest of our lives with this beautiful boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment