Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy Baby








He is the happiest right before bed. I'm not sure why he has this much energy at night but I am gratful that he sleeps good at night!

3 comments:

  1. So I showed my mom your blog and she said if you lined up 10 babies and told her to pick out which one was yours, she would have NO problem picking him out, ha ha. I see so much of you in him. He is so darling! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you and babes is getting SO big. That smile is the best! So good thing we have blogs set up for when we both move across the country. However yours will remain better because kids make blogs!!! Talk to you soon KIMMY! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe his happy time is at night! That is exactly when our little one decides to be fussy.

    Mornings are our joyful times.

    ReplyDelete