Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Graduation

Yay for graduation! This Saturday was a big day for Greg. He graduated from USU with his degree in exercise science. He worked so hard on getting his degree. I don't think I would have been able to go to work, school, and take care of a family. He now is working on getting his certifications for personal training. We are so proud of him and love him very much!



Congratulations Greg!

3 comments:

  1. You look like such the cute college family. We have no pictures like that, since neither of us walked. We weren't even in the valley when I graduated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That truly is an accomplishment to have all those responsibilities and be successful at all three. Just ask Billy.

    We wish you the best of luck in Greg's further training and will miss you guys while you're in GA.

    Keep blogging so we can stay in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    I am very proud of you.
    Good Luck with the job thing.

    ReplyDelete