On Sunday I decided that Caiden needed a haircut. It is getting so warm and his hair was so crazy that is would stand up all over the place. My brother in law is really good at cutting hair so he took out his clippers and off he went. Caiden did pretty well with if I kept something in his hand to occupy him. I tried to get some pictures but they didn't turn out very well. He got very grouchy afterward so he was not happy in any of the pictures. His hair looks so cute on him now but it does make him look a lot older...that part makes me sad. He loved playing on the trampoline and helping his dad with dishes that day as well. And for a side note Caiden is 13 months today! Scary how the time flies!

Before

During

After


Having fun on the trampoline
You're right: he does look older! He has really "pretty" hair.
ReplyDeleteI like how his new haircut is hidden under his hat ha ha. What a cutie pie!
ReplyDeleteHe is squishy!! I need to kiss his cheeks. Tell him we love him and can not wait to see him. And make him cry!! You can also tell him the more he cries the more I kiss him. Which is great for me.
ReplyDelete