Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Relay Race

This last Friday and Saturday some of my family and friends ran in a race...a very long race! We started in Logan and ran to Park City. Thankfully it was a relay race so we each didn't have to run the 188 miles. It was a blast to be able to do it with my dad and sister. The motto of the race is run, eat, sleep, and repeat. That is exactly what I did except for the sleep part. I could not fall asleep because of all the people coming and going at various times. But I would do it again next year because it was great fun. I was just glad that I survived with only little pain in my shins. I only had 3 weeks to prepare for this race so overall I came out with only some minor shin splints. The only pictures I have are from the start of the race because I did not want to keep track of my camera during the race but its okay because we all look better in the before pictures than the finish line ones!


Always have and always will be daddy's girls!


The team

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Kim! That's quite the race to participate in...crazy people! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, with only 3 weeks of training. I trained since feb and had horrible issues with my knees. It was definately a fun race. It would have been great to be able to see you guys, we saw Jalaine but that was it.

    ReplyDelete