Wednesday, July 8, 2009

First Camping Trip

Greg and I love to camp! That is something we look forward to every summer. We were lucky enough to get all of our camping gear for our wedding . We decided that it was time to take Caiden camping. He loves being outside so we figured we would give it a shot. Thankfully we have a canyon about 5 minutes from where we live and its free to camp in. Caiden enjoyed helping put up the tent and I wish I could have gotten some pictures but I was too busy helping with the tent as well. He also had fun just running around in the dirt and playing in the rocks. He loved his tinfoil dinner and S'mores. I think one of his most favorite things was to look at and try to help dad with the fire. He is always amazed with bright lights. Overall I think he had a great time. I can't wait to take him again!









3 comments:

  1. How fun! It looks like he had a blast...good traditions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a cute little camper. Is it time to go again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that was getting him ready for PC

    ReplyDelete