I can't believe how fast this month has gone by. We have been very busy so I will do a brief recap. The 4th was so much fun for us. My parents and two younger brother were in town and we had fun mini golfing and watching fireworks. Caiden absolutely loves fireworks! Then there was the Poulsen family (Greg's family) reunion where we camped out for the weekend and played various games and ate delicious food. Caiden loved the whole camping aspect. The more he can get dirty and be outside the happier he is. Caiden and I then went to Lehi, Ut to visit the Reeve family. We have adopted them as our own family. Caidne had a fun time playing with cousins...who mostly are girls and I enjoyed getting my hair done by Melinda. In between busy weekends we found time to go to the pool. Caiden is very fond of the water. Then there was the 24th which is celebrated here in Utah as a big holiday...Pioneer Day. We started off the morning with a pancake breakfast which was delicious. Greg helped cook the pancakes and unfortunately had a bad run in with the grill. It exploded on him and burnt half of his face. He is ok...just missing a few eye lashes! Then there was a parade and Caiden enjoyed the candy. Later that night we watched a firework show. We had my nephew's that day as well and Caiden loved spending time with them. That about sums up our month of July. Oh and Greg is now working for Allstate as an insurance agent and will probably start work at Gold's Gym since he is a certified personal trainer now! So it looks like we will be in good old Logan for awhile longer!

He loves to help clean the house

Drinking lemonade with Miss T

Trying to use his floaty on the grass

Coming down the water slide with Aunt Jalaine
So I'm really bad at taking pictures so I don't have any from the reunion, 4th, or 24th. I am working on getting better at that!
Sounds like your July has been a blast! Glad that Greg is okay.
ReplyDeleteWhere did July go? At least you got some very fun things in:)
ReplyDeleteWell, WE are glad that you will be in Logan a while longer!
ReplyDelete