Wednesday, May 16, 2012
Family Updates
One of my last post on here was what Caiden was up to when he was 17 months. I can't believe how long ago that seems. Maci just turned 17 months! I am such a slacker! Maci is a handful! She is so much more busy than Caiden has ever been. She likes to play in the toilet, stand on the toilet tank, pur grape juice on the floor and swim in it, and dump 40lbs buckets of flour all over herself and the floor! She is into all the girly stuff like painting nails, getting hair done, dressing up, and playing with her purse. She also loves being outside and gets dirtier and eats more disgusting things than any boy I've ever met. She is so much fun and we love her and all her craziness! It is so different having a little girl around, but I wouldn't trade it for anything! My Caiden is 4! That has gone by fast and I can't believe how grown up he is. He loves learning and can't wait to start his pre-school in Sep. He learning to ride a bike and loves to be outside. He is a great big brother to Maci and a big help to mom. Greg is still working at Gold's Gym. He is the head personal Trainer and does a fantastic job! He was meant to be in that profession. He loves what he does and is always coming up with new ideas to help people stay happy and healthy. I personally enjoy the benefits of having a personal trainer in the family. I credit him for all the success I have had getting back to where I wanted to be after two kids! I am able to stay at home with the kids and I'm so very grateful for that. I enjoy spending my days with them. I also babysit a little girl during the weeks. It's perfect because Caiden always has a little playmate around. We are loving life and we are so grateful for all the blessings we have!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YAY, You're Back!!! So glad to hear from you again, excited for photos!
ReplyDeleteWow, Caiden is 4 already!? I'm glad you've got such a good helper because it sounds like Maci needs it! ha ha
Sounds like a fun little mischief-maker there.
Congrats on losing weight and looking great! Maybe I need to borrow your hubby for awhile. ;)
Love you guys! See you in June!