Thursday, July 5, 2012

Updates

I feel like we have been very busy this summer. My baby girl turned 18 monthes and it makes me sad! Where did my tiny 5lbs baby go? She still is tiny but she is a little pistol! She was only 20lbs at her check-up. She is in the 3% for weight and 50% for height. I have loved every minute of having another girl in the house. She is almost potty trained which I admit is fantastic! I was able to attend my good friend aka adopted little sisters sealing. I love being able to attend sealings and listen to and be reminded of the promises we make. Kristen was beautiful and I'm so happy for her! So 3 of my brother are engaged! I have had the oppertunity to meet all 3 of them and I love them all. It is going to be so great to finally have some more girls around for holidays and such. Its going to be busy because the wedding are all in a row. Aug, Sep, Oct. I'm so happy for my brothers and can't wait for them to experiance married life! Greg has been so busy with work! He loves what he does and he is very good at it. He has been doing some boot camps of his own on the side and they are turning out great! He also is going to be doing so work for Freemotion. We love him so much and are so grateful for his hard work to support our family. Caiden is busy loving summer and all that comes with the warm weather! He has almost conquered the two wheeler bike with noo training wheels. He loves swimming, hikiing, camping, and the summer movie program him and I get to go to every week. He is an amazing big brother and such a big help to me. He is excited to start pre-school in Sep. Hopefully we will have more summer stories to tell later!!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, still so jealous that you have her potty-trained!! Seriously? ha ha

    That's exciting that 3 of your brothers are getting married...glad it's not all in one month! Phew!

    ReplyDelete