Sunday, August 19, 2012

Weddings, Houses, and More!

I would like to think that life has settled down since all of our vacations but it hasn't. I hate how summer always seems to go by so fast! I started to attend Greg's bootcamp this month and I have been loving it. He comes up with such creative ways to excerise that I don't even know I'm doing it until I'm sore the next day. The gym has picked up a lot for Greg so he is gone about 14 hours a day. Caiden and I have been getting him ready to start preschool. He is so excited because his teacher told him that he will have homework! I hope he keeps that attitude up when he continues through school. Maci keeps herself busy with everything and anything she can get her hands on. She talks more and more everyday. We have decided to put our house up for sale. We love our cute little house but it is time to get into something bigger. Greg and I have been busy keeping it clean and making all the improvements to make it a little more enticing to buyers. My youngest brother got married on Friday! I was so happy for him and my new sister-in-law! My sister and I are so happy to finally be getting more girls in the family. He was the first of my 3 brothers to get married in the next 8 weeks. My older brother gets married in 2 weeks. I love weddings but they are exhausting! We spent all day Sat sleeping trying to recover from all of the festivities. Heres to great memories and so many more to come!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the house-selling! Always fun to look at new houses.

    ReplyDelete