Monday, September 24, 2012

Crazy Life

I feel like I need to slow time down! I wish I could slow it all down and enjoy it more. My brother Ty got married and it was great. As his wedding gift my sister and I went into him house and transformed it from a bachelor pad into a cute little "home". His wife was very excited to see the changes! Our family also had the opportunity to go through the Brigham City Temple open house. Caiden LOVED it because he has been having a hard time not being able to be in the temple when his uncles have gotten married. Caiden and I had a blast going to the Circus in SLC. My sister and I surprised him and my nephew by taking them there. It was actually really fun! Greg met us down there afterwards and we spent the rest of the weekend at Jalaine and Koraks. Greg and I enjoyed a night out by ourseleves and the kids loved being spoiled by their aunt. Greg and I were also able to attend the temple dedication on Sunday. Caiden continues to love his preschool and can't wait to see what's next on the list to learn. He is also playing indoor soccer this fall and is getting pretty good. I am enjoying the fall weather and the smells that come with it. October brings us lots of decorating, candy, costumes, and one more wedding! Here's to hoping it doesn't go by to fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment