Saturday, November 3, 2012
Updates!
I am So happy to say that my last brother got married last weekend! It was so much fun and we all had a blast dancing the night away. Caiden and Maci literally danced the entire reception. I loved it! We are sad to see an end to all the wedding fun for now but there is another one on its way. Jalaine (Greg's sister) is engaged! YAY! I'm not sure when excatly their wedding is going to be but we are SO excited for it! It has been the year of weddings for our families. Cadien is having so much fun in school and is learning a lot. I am so glad that we are able to send him to this pre-school. He was in much need of some time outside the home with kids his age. He enjoyed Halloween and was able to dress up as a power ranger. He continues to be an awesome brother to Maci. Maci continues to keep me busy! We have some sort of "incident" every day! She really keeps me on my toes! She recently has got into my make-up and made herself "pretty", somehow opened a child proof bleach container and spilt it everywhere, climbed into the kitchen sink and sat in there with the dishes, emptied her potty chair all by herself, and used dry eraser markers to color on Grandma and Grandpas stairs! I swear I watch her but you honestly can not give that girl a second. As soon as I start cleaning up one mess she starts on the next. She has such a fiery personality and is so independent. My Mom laughs every time I tell her about these things because she says it sounds just like me! Lucky me! I guess its true what they say about getting your punishment when you have kids just like yourself! I am very grateful for both of my kids and the blessing they bring to our family. Greg is in BUSY season st the gym. He is going to start teaching Rip 60 classes at the gym. It is an awesome class and you don't have to be a member to take them. If anyone is interested check out Rip 60 on youtube. Greg has also been busy talking to a Gold's Gym in Texas. They are really interested in him coming out there and working at their facility. We are still waiting to hear all the details but if it's the right thing for us we could be moving anytime now...well we do have a house to sell first. Our life is always an adventure and we like that! Check out pictures of these stories on my facebook. It takes to long to load them all on here! Here's to our life! Come what may!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ahhhh, Kim. It's just the beginning. Maci as a teenager will be a terrorizer!!! Our wedding is June 6th, 2013 by the way. And I don't know what date the big party will be, exactly. Love you four!
ReplyDelete