Sunday, December 2, 2012
Family, Friends, and Traditions
Time has gone by so fast lately! I love this time of year for all of the colors, smells, and cool weather. I especially love being able to hang out with family. We are so lucky to have so many friends and family members close by. Our friends Natalie and Tyler came down from Boise to visit us for a couple of days. We had so much fun chatting and catching up. Our kids had a BLAST playing together and it left us all wishing that we lived closer to each other. My favorite part was being able to meet baby Noel. She is beautiful and she made me want another baby! Thanksgiving was delicious and fun. We were able to have it with my siter and her family and two of my brothers and their wives. I love being able to just sit back and relax while eating delicious food! Don't worry Greg had a workout planned for that morning so I was able to burn calories prior to consuming A TON! On Friday I was able to head to SLC with my Sister-in-laws and Mother-in-law. We had a little get together at Jalaines house that consisted of a fun run, eating pizza, getting nails done, and watching movies. Saturday morning we all went out for breakfast for Jalaine's birthday and headed back home. We are all very excited for Christmas! The house is already decorated and the shopping is done! We are especially excited because we get to go to Grandpa and Grandma Lewis's house in Truckee! We are loving the Holiday season and hope everyone else is too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment