Monday, February 2, 2009
Groundhogs Day
I was a little depressed that the groundhog saw his shadow today. I am not a fan of winter! Oh well! I am grateful that I no longer have to go to work in the snow storms and that I am able to stay at home all day with Caiden. He makes me laugh every day. We got him a pair of shoes to wear now because he is wearing out all of his socks with his new mobility. He doesn't like them too much though and he has figured out how to take them off. So when he is in his walker, which he is getting faster in, I have the shoes on him but he kicks them right off and they get dragged around underneath him. He also has tried to go down the stairs. I always have the stairs blocked off when he is crawling around but I thought if he was in his walker he would be ok. I was wrong! Greg and I were eating lunch the other day and Caiden gets really quiet and looks at us, then at the stairs, then back at us, and then takes off at full speed for the stairs. Luckily I was able to make it to him before he got to the stairs. I would have to say that he gets his daring side from his mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so glad you started to blog. I love seeing baby!! I was talking to Jen today and it made me so sad to think that soon you will be moving. I know we don't see you much but is just knowing you are there and I will miss terribly! I love you. Thanks for being my sister!!
ReplyDelete