Thursday, February 26, 2009
Where has the time gone?
This month has gone by so fast for me! I can't believe that we are two days away from March. It has been awhile since I updated everyone on our life. Our Valentines day was great. Our tradition is to go to the temple and it was wonderful. We have been busy with keeping up with Caiden. He is 11 months already and I can't believe his 1 year birthday is less than a month away. He is trying to walk and sometimes it scares me because he takes nose dives. He also scares himself. He stands all by himself and then he takes a step and gets this worried look on his face and just sits down. This last week he had 4 teeth come in at once and it was a joy! We are currently spending our time getting ready for our trip to Georgia. We leave in about a week and I didn't realize how much more there really is to a trip with a little one. We've gone back to Truckee a few times but never across the country. I have to make a list to make sure I have everything I need. We hope its good weather down there so we can play in the sun! I am extremely grateful for my family and all the fun and love that we share!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh exciting! Have fun in Georgia, but not too much fun because the thought of you moving do far away is not a fun one! And I can't believe Caiden is almost walking how fun! And scary! Ha ha! Love you!
ReplyDeleteThat's great you have a blog. I'm totally a blog addict. If you recall from Bullen 104 I spend way too much time on the internet, since that's how I won over my husband. Anyway, you are the only friend I sort of keep up with that didn't have a blog that's why I texted you. But now you do. hapilly.blogpost.com
ReplyDeleteAre you moving to georgia? That's not too fair, I am apparently here for the long haul. We are currently house shopping. We actually made an offer on a house today we really hope to get. Its our second offer, we don't think we are getting the first house.