Thursday, March 5, 2009
Surprise Visit
I was very surprised on Tuesday night I got a visit from my little brother Kellen! He had to come home early from his mission because he needed surgery. He has been at my parents house recovering from his surgery and becoming very bored. It was so great to see him. He was really excited to see Caiden and Caiden was good with him. It made my week that I got to see him and not to mention I have been way off task with getting things ready for our trip. Oh well life is too short to be productive all the time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your little boy is getting so big how the time flies:) I would love to get you the invite to my blog, just email me at veronicajohayes_83@hotmail.com so I can get youto ours too.
ReplyDeleteI'm excited about your blog - so I can keep currant with you and your family - what a darling boy you have.
ReplyDeleteKellen is home? Is he ok? Well exciting you got to see him! Tell him hi for us!!
ReplyDelete