His new love are tractors!
Saturday, August 8, 2009
County Fair
This weekend the Cache county Fair took place. Caiden loves animals especially farm animals. I think he gets that from his baby McDonald vidoe. So we took him to see at the animals and he loved it. He loves to say cow...pronounced ow and dog. So regardless of what animal it really was he called them dogs and ow's. Greg also took him on the merry-go-round and he loved it. He cried when it was time to get off! We can't wait to take him the fair again next year. As a side note we put goggles on Caiden for the first time when we were feeding the ducks at the lake to see how he liked them and the pictures say everything!



His new love are tractors!








His new love are tractors!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kids and Animals are so much fun together!! Looks like you had a blast as a family.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I heard about Greg's job and I wanted to say Congratulations! I'm glad he found something and I'm also glad you don't have to move far away.
How fun, he is adorable. Glad to see he is all boy, loving animals and tractors.
ReplyDeleteVery good times:) Love the goggle pictures--adorable.
ReplyDelete1. Love the goggles
ReplyDelete2. Is this the same fair we went to with Jen that summer?
3. I hope you didn't step in any "donkey doyng (sp?)"
I love the goggles and hat. So awesome.
ReplyDelete