Friday, January 4, 2013

Miss Maci

Our baby girl turned 2 on Dec. 13th. I have such mixed emotions when my kids have their birthdays. I love them growing up and experiencing life but I also am sad that I am slowly losing my babies! Maci is so full of life! She is still as independent as ever. I wish I could bottle up her energy and love of life and take some for myself! She has taught me more patience, long suffering, and love in the last 2 years then I have learned in a life time. I am reminded often by my parents that she is just like me! I have learned to embrace that and love her for who she is. I can't imagine our lives without her. She is a special little girl that has everyone wrapped around her finger. She is way to smart for her age and that is why she is always in trouble. She can talk so well that that also can get her in trouble. Anything that is child proof does not apply to her. I have not found one child proof thing that she can not get past. Our days consist of just following her around. Nothing holds her attention for longer that 2 minutes and we can't just let her roam around! A good thing about her independence is that she potty trained herself. I love having a 2 year old that not in diapers. She weighs in at 24LBS and is 38 inchs tall. She is a tiny little thing that packs a punch! For her birthday My mom, me, and her all went to the salon and got our nais done. She really likes the girly girl things as long as she can get dirty and play with the boys. She loves puppies right now and wants to get a real one. We love her so much and are eternally grateful for her being a part of our family! We love you Maci Moo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment