Friday, January 4, 2013
Holiday's
We were lucky enough to have a wonderful holiday. My parents cam into town on the 12 of Dec to see my little brother graduate from college. When they left to go home the kids and I got to go with them. We drove back to Truckee where we were able to spend 2 weeks! It was so much fun! The first week all the kids did were Christmas things with my parents. They made a ginger bread houes, hot chocolate mugs, and cookies. They had fun going with Grandpa on daily errands. When Greg finally got there we were being hit by a MAJOR storm! I mean we got 4 feet in a few hours. That is the kind if snow I was used to growing up there. Caiden absolutley loved it! He played in it for hours! Maci on the other hand wasn't a huge fan of it. She liked to get in her snow clothes, eat a couple handfuls of snow, and then go back into the house. Caiden made a snowman and was able to dig a tunnel in his fort that he could crawl through. I had to drag him inside when he was finally soaking wet! Christmas was so much fun with my parents. The kids loved all their presents and had a good time showing/playing them with Grandpa and Grandma! We were able to see some of my best friends from high school. I loved seeing them and letting them get to know my kids. We are so blessed to have the family that we have. I love them so much and will always be grateful to them! Here's to the New Year and all that it may bring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a blast! Glad you had a fun Christmas with your family; I think I would have been with Maci...inside drinking hot chocolate!
ReplyDelete