Monday, March 23, 2009
1st Birthday!
Yesterday Caiden turned 1! I can't believe that he is already one. I can remember every little detail about the day he was born so it seems like it was yesterday. I guess there is a reason it goes so fast...they don't want you to remember all the late nights and early morning so that you will have another baby! I have loved every minute of being his mom and would do it all again in a heart beat. It is the most rewarding job I have ever had. We celebrated his birthday with family. His great grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. We opened presents and ate cake. He wasn't sure about the whole cake thing but he figured it out quickly. I'm excited to see what the next year will bring and the many more memories we will make!







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I wish we were there. It looked like Caiden had a great time. We miss you guys and are excited to see you this weekend. I need to squish that baby!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, can you believe he's one already? How fun! Happy Birthday Caiden!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! Look how big he's gotten. That cake sure looks yummy.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Caiden!! And welcome to the blogging world, Kim! :)
ReplyDelete