Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy Birhtday

There are so many birthday's in the month of March for our family. Greg had his birthday yesterday. He turned 25! We went all out for his birthday because he didn't have much of a birthday last year because Caiden was a week old and in the hospital. Unfortunately Greg had to start the day off at school with a test. When he got home Caiden and I took him to lunch at Chili's. We received a gift card there from his parents. After that Dad got to go pick out whatever movie he wanted. Caiden went down for a nap and Greg got to watch his movie. When the movie was over we went shopping at Old Navy for some summer clothes for Greg. He is hoping that buying these clothes will bring in the warm weather! then we wandered around borders. Caiden was starting to get hungry so we went and picked up Costa Vida for dinner. I could not even eat dinner because of the big lunch we had but Caiden and Greg loved it! There was cheesecake to follow and some presents. I hope he had a much better birthday this year. We love him very much and are very grateful for all that he does for this family!


Yummy lunch at Chili's

Caiden wanted to try on Daddy's new glasses

4 comments:

  1. What fun activities! Happy Birthday Greg! (Love the sunglasses!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Greg. We love you!!! I am sure I have mentioned that Caiden looks just like his Mommy. He is OH SO YUMMY!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sabrina told me you guys had a blog so I linked from hers. I can't believe your baby is already a year, it seems like i was just feeding him a bottle at the family reunion. Our blog is njjensen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete