Caiden decided to be a big helper and help mommy unpack the suitcase! Thanks buddy!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Georgia!
It has been awhile since I have done anything on here. I was so busy trying to get things done for our trip. Two days before we were supposed to leave Caiden got very sick. We were hoping that he would be feeling better in a few days so he would have a fun trip. Unfortunately he was getting worse and so the day before we left I had to make the hardest decision...I left him with my sister. I don't think I have ever cried that much in my life but I knew I was doing the right thing he was so sick that he would not have gotten better on the trip. I knew he was in good hands and he loves his cousins very much so I had nothing to worry about but I did feel really guilty for leaving him when he didn't feel well. So Greg and I took off and went to Georgia. We had a great time. I ended up getting sick while we were there so I spent most of my time in the hotel. Greg loved going to the facility everyday and watching what he potentially be doing as his career. We loved the area and wouldn't mind living out there. All in all it was worth it to go there and explore our options. Caiden was still sick when we got back so it has been a long week for him. We are all doing better and can't wait for the warm weather so we can play outside!

Caiden decided to be a big helper and help mommy unpack the suitcase! Thanks buddy!
Caiden decided to be a big helper and help mommy unpack the suitcase! Thanks buddy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Likewise, look how big Caiden is getting!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry that you had to leave him while you traveled to Georgia; I really do understand how that must have felt.
Gotten over the sickness yet??