Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Fun

Our Easter events started on Saturday. Greg's sister and family were able to come down from Wyoming and spend the day. We had fun decorating eggs, frosting cupcakes, playing games, and eating a delicious dinner. Caiden helped make his Easter eggs and we decorated his by putting a soccer ball sticker on it. Well when we went to take pictures he got the sticker in his mouth and then swallowed it! At least it was only a sticker and I guess I will find it sooner or later. Then on Sunday when went to church and the weather was so nice that we all got to dress springy! We came home and I made a chicken casserole, broccoli, and homemade rolls. It was actually really good and I was glad that everything turned out well. Greg's 2 sisters came over and ate with us and then we headed back up to their house to play some more outside games. It was a great weekend and we especially loved the weather and took advantage of being outside!

Caiden watching Grandpa make his egg

I promise he likes my kisses!


Caiden and his cousin Carson both wanted the Easter ball

I'm pretty sure that's when he was eating his sticker off his egg

We had a wonderful Easter weekend! Thanks Grandpa and Grandma Hawkes!

4 comments:

  1. What a cutie! Sounds like you guys had fun. Caleb always tries to put stickers in his mouth too, but I don't think he's swallowed one yet. Want to know something funny? I have a similar background as you, but made it myself a few months ago. I think yours is cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. at least he didn't swallow a band aid like parker ha ha! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW FUN! yes, this has been terrific weather.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here ya go! marlisecraig at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete