Friday, April 10, 2009
Grandma Visits
I forgot to mention that my mom came to visit for a day on her way to pick up my brother from school. I was so good to see her since it had been awhile. Unfortunitly Caiden did not want to go to her or even let her look at him. He has been that way with strangers since we left him when we went to Georgia. I think he is afraid that we will leave hm again...poor little man. He liked my mom as soon as she was saying good bye. Anyway we loved getting to spend some time with her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OH! It's Kim! I was wondering who this KBH is. You have such a cute little boy!
ReplyDeleteHey Kim! Are you in Utah? We are all going to be out there the first weekend in May for Allie's blessing of their 2nd kid.
ReplyDeleteLet me know where you are!
vaness8@yahoo.com