Friday, April 10, 2009
Cathching up
The last couple of weeks have been good besides the snow. Caiden loves being outside so we have done a lot of that. We have been up to campus to watch greg teach his soccer class. We go on walks almost everyday to enjoy the sun. Caiden has much better days when we can keep him busy with different activities. He is at the age where he won't just sit and play he wants to do everything we do. Today we went on a bike ride and he got to ride in the bike trailer. He loved it! We even accidently ran over a snake...whoops. I forgot my camera and was so upset because I always seem to forget it when we go on adventures. Caiden also loves to play on his cousins trampoline. He crawls all over it and lays on his belly to be bounced up and down. Next time I will be sure to bring a camera! We hope the warm weather keeps up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment